As a qualified South African marriage officer I provide a variety of services to couples who are on the journey of marriage. This includes pre, post, and wedding-day services.
Conducting your wedding service at the venue of your choice. The planning of the service is done in full collaboration with your needs and expectations and I offer thorough guidance for all the elements that will make for a most memorable wedding experience.
Completion, management and submission of your Marriage Register and issuing of Marriage Certificate – This service includes advice to non-SA citizens on processes and procedures in preparation for their marriage - Personal, speedy delivery of all documentation to the Randburg Office of the Department of Home Affairs.
An optional 6 week one-on-one programme that equips you for your wedding day, your honeymoon, and the days, weeks and years that follow.
An optional 1 year support service. I provide counsel and advice on every aspect of marriage to equip and empower you to lay solid foundations on which to build a successful, life-long marriage relationship.
Note: The fees below exclude travel costs of R7.50/km measured to and from the venue from my home address in Lonehill.
- This includes the completion, management and submission of your Marriage Documentation, Marriage Preparation Course, Wedding Day Service and Marriage Coaching.
Wedding Day Service
- This includes the completion, management and submission of your Marriage Documentation.
- Completion, management and submission of your Marriage Documentation at your wedding ceremony (if I am not the person conducting your wedding service).
Documentation(prior to ceremony)
- Completion, management and submission of your Marriage Documentation at my offices prior to your wedding day (if I am not the person conducting your wedding service).
Marriage Coaching(pre or post ceremony)
- If not part of the Full Service package. I prefer to have at least 3 sessions.